Sunday, January 29, 2012

2.5 years

Time is flying by! Here is what our crazy little lady has been up to at 2.5 years:
  • Moved up to preschool at daycare
  • Obsessed with mustaches. Likes to put stickers over her lip.
  • Fully potty trained
  • Loves books
  • Seems sweet and quiet around new people, but don't mess with her (take her toys)
  • Speaks her mind
  • Negotiates how many minutes left until nap time
  • Negotiates how many m&ms she gets for going poop
  • Likes to poke her sister and tries to sit on her
  • Has to wear socks on her hands to go to bed
  • Changes her clothes multiple times per day
  • Full on conversations like this:
Mom: Ellie, what did you do at school today?
Ellie:  Umm, I colored. I put glue on paper. I take glitter and shake it shake shake it.

Mom: What else?
Ellie: I ride my bike. Oh and I go poopy on the potty. A BIG one too.

Mom: Wow, nice, what did you have for lunch?
Ellie: Umm, cheerios and pop (I sure hope not). Oh, and beans and peaches.

We love our happy funny little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment