Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ellie Says

Here are some random bits of the things we hear from our silly Ellie girl...

Mommy: Don't run out in to the street
Ellie: Yeah, I get smashed
----
Ellie to Mommy: Sing happy birthday to my poopy
----
Mommy: It is nap time
Ellie: Nope its cracker time
----

Ellie to Mommy: I want some more money
----
Ellie to Daddy when getting dressed: Daddy, I don't have boobies
----
Mommy: It is nap time so let's go potty first
Ellie: No, I go potty in my bed
----


Ellie: I want a cracker
Mommy: I want to go to Jamaica
Ellie: Jamaica all gone
----
Mommy: Good job going pee on the potty!
Ellie: Mommy, I'm so proud of you
----
First snow of the year
Ellie: "It's snowing! I slide down hill outside with daddy"
(we could not believe she remembered this from last year!)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love "It's cracker time!" I can just see her saying that! And by the way, she is an exact 3 foot replica of you in the picture above :)

    ReplyDelete