Saturday, March 19, 2011

Loves me some cereal!

Like many toddlers, Ellie is not the best eater. Each meal is a battle but I try to go with the flow and not stress too much about what she is eating and especially what she's not eating. But me and "no stress" aren't on speaking terms, so this is much easier said than done. Thankfully, one thing she LOVES to eat is cereal.  It is a breakfast staple (usually 3 bowls) and she often asks for it at other meals and before bed.  Scott ONLY eats ultra sugary cereals, but so far Ellie has been cool with stuff I eat like Cheerios, Rice Krispies, and Chex. 

Did I say she LOVES cereal?  She really really does...  She'll show you... Turn up your volume =)

3 comments:

  1. Sooooo adorable! Ellie is so coordinated sipping her milk from that bowl and using her spoon to get every last bit of cereal. My boys need to spend some time with her and pick up her lovely table manners. Thanks for sharing your LIFE. Cheerio! Jill

    ReplyDelete