Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Nineteen days of Christmas

I'm in the middle of nineteen days off of work.  That's right, NINETEEN.  I got really lucky with how my days in the office fell with Z's holidays.  I only had to use 3 vacation/personal days to get all of that time off.  If that wasn't enough to put me in a good mood, having a cute little Ellie around to experience the season is more than enough. This morning, we were thrilled to find out that it snowed a few inches overnight. 

We went sledding around the neighborhood (not sure why this won't rotate, sorry!)

After warming up, we made some cookies.  Ellie started her batch with water, paper, and a bag of m&ms.
 
She decided this wasn't very fun so she helped momma make big girl cookies.


And helped frost them too.


She put her heart and soul into the two cookies and even frosted both sides.  One cookie for Ellie and one cookie for Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment